Accessibility Statement of Inclusion’s VINCI Construction website
VINCI Construction undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to VINCI Construction Inclusion website.
The VINCI Construction site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 68,87%:
- 28 compliant criteria
- 18 non-compliant criteria
- 60 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- Some frames do not have titles
- Some videos do not have text transcripts or audio description.
- Some videos have text transcripts that are not relevant
- Some videos do not have synchronized subtitles
- Some button and link titles are not self-explanatory.
- Some buttons/links do not have labels
- Some buttons do not work with keyboard navigation when the screen reader is activated.
- The screen reader user is not alerted to the presence of a folded/unfolded cookie template.
- The screen reader user is not informed of the number of results available.
- The items visually represent a list but are not properly marked as such.
- The background color is not specified in the css.
- The focus is not visible on the site.
- Some form fields do not have a label
- The content grouping zones present cannot be reached or avoided.
- Avoidance links are missing
- Tab order is not always consistent.
- Keyboard traps are present.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 5/5/2022.
Technologies used for the website developement:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of VINCI Construction at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate’s delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07